Friday, September 14, 2012

Laid Back Friday


I caught some colds and felt a bit sick but this did not stop me from styling up. Looking sick and thinking that you are sick will make you even more sicker so why stay bummed at home. A trip to the mall will certainly make me feel better so I headed out. I headed to the city with this not so sickly ensemble. Also, I brought with me  a cardigan just in case. My Mom’s 60th birthday is fast approaching so I am searching for the perfect gift for her first senior year. She is sick right now and hoping that she will recuperate soon enough before her birthday!

About the look: Top by Folded and Hung, thrifted Carrot pants by Uniqlo, Shoes by Mendrez, Thrifted Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny