Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Don’t Like It.

My best friend, Tel Mistal went home from Dubai. She is my shopping buddy/best friend/confidant. I missed her really. It was refreshing to see her in the flesh again. Although, Audrey, our best friend went missing-in-action that day. Perfect to catch up, we did babble about her stay there and some crazy wild stuffs. Haha. We went to see Les Misérables with her gorgeous boyfriend, Cente. Though I wasn’t keen on seeing the movie initially but it proved that my impressions were wrong. The movie was spectacular.

On top of that, she got me these pair of Sanuk sandals. I don’t like it. I love them! Thank you Telers. And thank you too Jel for the chocolates.



♛ AUK ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny