Saturday, February 9, 2013

Taking Chances






During my first day in Baguio City, my friends decided to have a photo shoot. It was such a cool, breezy, fun and crazy day. I felt like a star for a moment.

 The denim top is thrifted which I bought for 200 pesos. I decided to hype the top by installing metal studs to mimic the collar tips as shown from my previous DIY post, Let’s Get The Party Studded. It proved to be a great decision. This look was inspired by David Guison, a note-worthy fashion blogger. I like how the whole look came together. I must admit this is not within my comfort zone. The printed socks and shoes are a signature look from David Guison. The socks were from MEMO and the Oxford shoes are especially custom made. I am glad that I took the extra mile with this look. Thank you David G. for the style inspiration.

 Thank you to RM Photography for gladly capturing our craziness and allure. Haha. Kudos! You can seek his service thru RM Photography.

Don't forget to hype this look on Lookbook.nu/knyfortaleza.

Lesson learned: If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.

♛ AUK ♛

10 comments:

  1. Hy Kenny, cool socks:P
    Fraquoh and Franchomme
    http://www.attireclub.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And comfy too. Thank you Fraquoh and Franchomme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool photos. You look dashing and the people are pretty too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, di ako makadare na magsuot ng ganyan na socks..parang di bagay sa akin

    gusto ko yung shoes at top! walang size small??? by the way, umiiyak ba yang babae sa third pic...hahaha

    Kenny the Photogenic fashionista!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, you’re so funny! Ako din naman. Lakas loob lang ito for the love of fashion. :) Pero nasa sayo naman kung kaya mo dalhin ang outfit. Camera shy daw. hehe.
    Salamat sa napakalaking compliment!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny