Friday, April 5, 2013

If You Like It Then Put A Stud On it





I am putting the spotlight to my black Marithe Francois Girbaud Rucksack bag, a vintage item circa 2005. Hehe. I was really not happy at first when I bought this. I think I just bought this on impulse. But it’s just recently that I unraveled my love for it. The rusty old faded  look gave this bag a new image. And to top that, I installed studs to make it look a little edgier.



With my project number 2, I placed matte brass studs that looked perfect for my denim top. I placed them unevenly on the upper part of the  pockets. This denim shirt is my fave. I t looks so legit with the studs. :)

Tip: When installing the metal studs, be sure to lay them first with the arrangement that you like  before locking them up. Be careful not to prick yourself, studs have really sharp edges for the lock. You can use a flat screwdriver to flatten these sharp edges.

Talking about epiphany here. Happy!

What do you guys think of the end result? :)

♛ AUK ♛






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny