Friday, March 21, 2014

Mandatory OOTD

Disclaimer: not a model only a fashion blogger. LOL

Snatched this mandatory #ootd post at NAIA terminal 1 parking area, before I left for Australia again. This floral top I love so much. Paired it with this thrifted jeans that I altered to fit and the red boat shoes.

The scale of the print is just a little too large for me. 
But it’s not too unflattering for me though. It was just okay.


A look away.
Why am I so serious? LOL

The best Mom ever!

Best Sis ever! (with Mom’s fingers on the camera Haha)
And my Brother who I don’t have a picture with!



My bags are packed and I’m ready to go and so are my eyebags!
I only slept like an hour before the flight. Major eyebags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny